Friday, June 22, 2012

All the reasons...

..Steady is on vaca.  Too hot.  The ground is too hard.  I am eyeball deep with the kids and 4-H.  Steady is dealing fine with the break.  Me?  Not as fine but I am ok.  I miss riding.  I mostly miss the connection. But I know that there is nothing wrong with taking some down time.  We hit spring hard a step back won't hurt.  I have gotten to get on and teach Lily a couple lessons but that is the extent of me in the saddle, about 5 minutes here and there to give my daughter a little reinforcement.  I am working on an update on thier work and Lily's training.    But I need a bit of sleep to prepare my body for this week at the crazy, dirty fairgrounds being show mom, groom/slave for my daughter. 

3 comments:

  1. have a good week hope that the shows go well :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Being show mom is important, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda miss those 4-H days :) Those times fly by...so soak it up and enjoy! Oh...and I really miss fair food!

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!