Friday, August 2, 2013

Good lesson. No, great lesson!

I just LOVE having a ride that when done I feel like I could take on the world.  And that all of lifes petty, hateful and negative people and situations aint nothing more than dust on my feet.  It's been a rough week mostly filled with nasty, rude and negative people so today couldn't have come at a better time.

I knew how good Steady has been going.  I can feel under me how much he has not just changed but transformed.  He really has gotten that good.  But today we got to utilize our new abilities to have a most successful lesson. Here is some video footage so you can get a look see. Trot Canter Jump

7 comments:

  1. Steady looks so good!!! Great body condition going on :) Can certainly tell you have been working on the flat - nice steady connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a handsome dude. You guys are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! What an awesome feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a wonderful ride. Very steady. :-)
    You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, look at the beautiful suspension in his trot! He's looking awesome! I hope you're enjoying the fruits of all that labor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look great! I'm so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!