Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A good end to a good day 7/11/11

What better way to cool off than in a pool that got put together the night before and was filled with a hose over night?!  I thought I may be able to stand it for a minute or two then get out.  Nope I hung out in the pool for a good hour, haha, and if felt soooo good.  There were about 10 of us in the pool.  We had drinks in our hand and were right next to the arena and could watch lessons going on.  But before long the shenanigans got way more interesting than the lessons.

It started with a couple gals attempting to jump up and over the side of the pool.  I was imagining a sprained ankle to finish your camp week.  But then it progressed to dragging over a mounting block to jump from.  All the while Peter and a few others made their way over to watch the intoxicated girls flinging themselves into the pool.  I can tell you he wasn't hating it :).

Then we had the idea to pull a truck over so I ran and brought my truck over to use as a diving board.  As one girl put it on Facebook;  "Best diving board, ever!".  What a blast and soon dinner was ready and we filled ourselves with some delish grub and made our way over to the demo put on by Leslie Law.  He was amazingly informitive.  He described everything he was doing as he was doing it.  Then showed why our horses react to the wrong riding.  He rode 3 different horses at all different levels.  Then it was off to bed to start it all over again tomorrow.  It was so exciting the thought of how awesome the day went and that I still had 3 whole days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!