Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goal talk.

Hmmmm....alot of talk going around about goals and I think it is a great thing to periodically reevaluate goals and set new ones.  Just keeps some focus and perspective.  I have short term goals long term goals and even day to day goals, week to week goals, month to month goals and year to year goals.  I guess it is safe to say I am a goal setter!  If I don't set goals I am easily discouraged and distracted, in other words I get depressed and ADD.  So goals are my way of dealing with my issues the non medicated way.

Here I will post my long term goals.  Don't worry this shouldn't take long because my sights aren't set real high.  Drum roll please..............Novice long format 3 day event!  Like I said my goals are lowish but I am a 31 year old mother of 3 young children and for now in this phase of life and the horse I have I feel 100% comfortable taking years to acheive that goal.  As for how long term this goal is for me?  I would say easily 5 years out.  Now if all goes well, HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh sorry, got distracted.  What was I saying?  Oh yeah in a perfect world which obviously wouldn't have me or my horse in it we would would knock this goal out in 2 years.  Buuuut we all know how perfect plans go so look for Steady and I out rocking a Novice 3 day event in fall of 2016!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic!

    It's a good, attainable goal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe at least you're realistic. I'm like that too. :) I'm a list maker. I use it the same way you do goals. It keeps me sane hehe. I love the picture too. I'll be looking for you and Steady in 2016. :D

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!