Friday, October 21, 2011

Jockey club - thoroughbred incentive program, T.I.P

First off I am happy to announce the sun is shining and is here to stay all weekend!  I am officially out of my funk and it is going to be a GREAT weekend!  It will involve fixing stalls, pony club, my buddy Karen and PETER ATKIN's!!!  Waaa hoo!

In other news:
I saw this on facebook the other day and was planning to post about it, but Eventing Nation beat me to and it and did a better job than I could have.  I highly recommend heading over there and reading about it.  I'd say it is about time the jockey club did something like this.  If you are involved in organizing any shows this is a great opportunity.  Along with the other two scholarships they offer.  Check it out!!!

http://eventingnation.com/home/2011/10/the-jockey-club-thoroughbred-incentive-program-tip-genius.html

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!! I'll definitely post this on my FB page so maybe the barn where I used to work/ride/take lessons at will start a OTTB class. :)

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!