Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The new me!

I guess you can say I am a blogging fool today but the chilly rainy day is very conducive to laying on the couch with the kids, netflix, the laptop and a blanket.  First of all I LOVE all of you, my readers!  I mean it I truely, truely mean it.  I also adore your blogs!  Once again the source of inspiration for this post came from one of you.  If you don't already you should read The Life and Times of the Wondermare!  She made me think I don't think I have posted a recent update on my new bod.  And I guess it is fitting for this blog considering well it is my blog but beyond that my source of inspiration for weightloss was my Steady guy and our adventures into eventing.

So here I am the new me!

I guess I am the same me.  I just feel better.  I am healthier.  Have more energy.  Am more athletic.  Did I mention I feel better.  My husband is a happy man!  So I am the same yet I really do feel I am different.  My self esteem is sooo much higher.  My confidence in myself has grown.  When I say I feel better I don't just mean physically, though I do,  but mentally.  It was one of the most challanging things to do and I found out through this process that I can do it!  Not only can loose 45 pounds but I can do more than I thought possible.

What is it that you have been wanting to do?  That thing that eats at you but you never seem able to overcome the obsticles and accoplish it?  Do it!  You can make as series of good decisions that will have you well on your way to that goal in no time.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!!! You look fabulous!! I am super impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Not that you weren't beautiful before:) I'm always amazed at how younger people look when they lose weight. I'm glad you're healthy, that's the most important thing, looking good is just the visual bonus:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look awesome. Good for you! I need to lose a few more pounds but can't seem to get myself off of sugar. Seems it is my fix for our crappy weather and not being able to ride. I suspect I will leave the sugar behind once the weather turns good. I sure hope so anyway. I am so close to my goal. The good news is I did get far enough my hunt boots now fit again. Yipee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and wow. Good for you. Just think how you were feeling earlier this winter. You've shed a lot more than just excess weight, haven't you? Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :))) (that is me beaming) Thank you all!! the compliments never get old!
    Muddy K you are sooo right! January was the hardest month that I have had in a very long time. Glad to say I have made it out the other side happy and ready to move forward!

    RR sugar/refined carbs are killer. They are addicting and just kill the health. They are a constant battle with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! You are adorable! :-)

    Feeling better physically goes a long way to helping us feel better emotionally too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic! Congrats on losing the weight and kudos for sticking with it and making it happen. Weight loss is not easy at all. I don't have a problem with weight at the moment, but I am addicted to the sugar/refined carbs too unfortunately. Sometimes I manage to stay away from them, but when I'm stressed I'm weak. Anyway congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing and mostly because you can SEE that sunshine through your smile of an accomplishment. way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, truly!
    Your willpower alone to go the distance, in the toughest parts of the year. BRAVO girl!
    I do love that haircut too...stylish~

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!