Friday, January 14, 2011

I am sad to say...

I am sad to say that it has been a week and a half since I have had an official ride.  So tomorrow is the day.  The temps are going to be in the thirties and I cannot pass up this opportunity.  Today was nice enough to ride but my husband came home for the first time in a week and is leaving again in the a.m. so I thought I really needed to spend a few hours with him instead of ride.  Some times juggling it all seems impossible.  But a few friends and I all commited to show together at CAF in April so that is something exciting to work toward.  In the words of my friend, it helps the winter funk to fade a bit.  The funk is fading ladies!!!

7 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about it. Life happens. :) Enjoy your ride tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you possibly think of spending a few hours with your husband, when you could have been riding? Kidding of course :)
    You have lots of time to get ready for April showing. Enjoy your ride tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. It's hard when you want to ride but you need to spend time with the hubby or the kids. Sometimes after a long day when my husband gets home from work all I want to do is head to the barn for three hours!
    But its good to have friends to make a goal with, that'll keep you on track:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, nothing like family commitments. I have those, too, and sometimes it drives me nuts. Time well spent, I suppose. Hope your ride went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award". Please come by my blog (www.ahorseandahalf.com) to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!