Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's here and a thank you.

Thank you all so much for you kind, encouraging and wise words regarding my last post.   They seriously made me tear up and were so reassuring that I am not crazy and Elaina and Lily make a fine pair.  I actually reasked elaina at dinner tonight the question tonight of whether she would rather have an easier ride and more trained horse/pony.  Her response?  No I would rather have Lily.  An easier horse sounds boring.  Haha girl after my heart!  Then my 8 year old piped up and said, "you learn way more about riding when they are tough to ride."  Smart kids I tell you!  So thank you all again!

I need to close my eyes because in about 5 hours I need to be up and getting ready to make the voyage to Eventing Mecca!  The tentative schedule:  Thursday spend all the money!  Friday course walk, course walk and course wall.  (Also squeezing in some dressage rides of some our favs).  Also friday evening I am stoked about attending the Thoroughbreds for all event!!!  Saturday:  well stand on awe as I watch the best riders on the world take on one of the hardest cross country courses on the world!  Sunday:  catch some stadium rounds and take some tours of a couple farms.  And all the crazy awesome fun to be had will be!  Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time Amy! Can not wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have SO MUCH fun!!! Don't forget to give us all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are awesome! And so is their mom! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you had as much fun as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!