Sunday, May 22, 2011

Been busy and have lots to update!

So much so that I cannot even start to attempt catch up tonight but it involves a 9 mile trail ride with my Dad and my little girls on the mini's(ummmm so cute!) on which we got to do the first test run with the helmet cam!  Also Steady's new figure that he is just rockin' thanks to Progressive nutrition!  Soundness/saneness issues and more!  I also have a bunch of blog reading to catch up on so that will keep me busy tonight.  But with the forecast for this week I may have ample time indoors to catch up.  They say rain is on it's way and is here to stay for a while, SHOCKER!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope there are pictures of the girls on minis, that is too adorable! This rain is getting old. Maybe I need to start teaching my horse synchronized swimming instead of dressage!

    ReplyDelete

Steady and I love your feedback, so don't be shy!